Our client, with business in Food Servicing Wholesales, is looking for a replacement General Manager.
Logistic, Sales, Finance
- Design, implement and communicate sales strategies and lead nationwide sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives
- Be responsible for monitoring the performance of the logistics team, finance team, sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical management meetings
- Supervise, manage and access sub-ordinates’ performance to make sure that best practices are implemented, results are monitored; and high performance standards are maintained
- P&L control; Monitoring finance with cashflow, AP, AR via finance team
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient employees’ organization
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the junior manager/supervisor so that they possess sufficient management knowledge to support a best result on sales and people management
- Good knowledge to the Hongkong food services industry
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a food services
- minimum 10 years in management role with proven track record of sales target achievements.
- Open minded, services minded, strong business sense
- Self-driven, results-oriented, positive mindset and clear focus on business effectiveness & profitability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, dominant with high influencing skill
- English & computer proficiency
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.