Our client, is looking for a GAHR- General Administration and HR Assistant to work in their bank.
- Provide general office administration duties including procurement of office equipment and supplies, office security, repair and maintenance of furniture & fixtures, office renovation, vendor/contractor management, insurance renewal, annual budget & forecast
- Arrange flight booking and hotel accommodation
- Assist HR Manager in managing the process of payroll, tax filing, MPF administration and group medical insurance scheme, etc.
- Assist HR Manager in recruitment process, on-boarding arrangement, performance reviews, update and maintain employees records and maintain proper filing system
- Handle employment VISA applications or other kinds of VISA related to employment
- Assist in general accounting duties including payment & cheque issue, data and journal entries, etc.
- Diploma in Human Resources / Business Administration or related disciplines or above
- At least 2 years' experience in both HR and administration fields
- Knowledge of HRIS (AlphaHRMS) is an advantage
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Familiar with labour law is an advantage
- Well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and contribute as a strong team player
- Good interpersonal skill and systematic working manner with positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!