Our client a leading Asset Management Firm is now looking to hire a talented Fund of Funds Fixed Income Analyst / Assistant Portfolio Manager to join their growing team.
The Investment Analysts will have responsibility for the performance for a selected range of fund of fund portfolios invested in fixed income, high yield type funds. This will encompass research and portfolio management activities and the ability to present to a variety of stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for an allocated range of fund of fund portfolios. This will include the following:
- Presenting to the Monthly Investment Committee; providing regular report and making proposals as required.
- Presenting performance updates to stakeholders including distributors and the sales force network
- Supporting compliance, regulatory and legal functions including but not limited to the following:
- Continuously monitor existing holdings and update PMs on credit changes as necessary to protect downside risk and or generate capital appreciation opportunities.
- Preparing manager and fund documentation as required
The Ideal Candidates will have;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience, within credit research / analyst or trading team
- Knowledge and experience of High Yield(HY) Credit research or trading
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both oral & written).
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, native in Mandarin will definitely be an advantage
- Preferred a good knowledge of the fund of funds(FOFs) investment market and a broad understanding of long only investment principles.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Atten : Gordon) and email@example.com