Our client is seeking a professional to join the team who has settlement and fund experience.
- Set up fund operations policy / guideline, including trading confirmation, settlement processing, fund valuation and trading and redemption of fund
- Responsible for fund transactions and process settlement instructions
- Responsible for fund valuation and financial reports.
- Execute for fund redemption
- Handle deposit and withdrawal of funds & securities
- Engage in corporate actions
- Supervise projects of investment immigration
- Ensure capital reconciliation and supervising fund positions
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Company
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in fund company, corporate banking or investment banking business
- Basic knowledge of settlement, and be able to apply your financial background in works
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!