As one of the most experienced and leading Data analytics and cloud solution providers, our client has established a solid proven track record of delivering sophisticated technology solutions to multinational corporate customers and local enterprises across a diverse range of industries. The company has also developed strong expertise in mobile platforms, including O2O business and entertainment apps. Our client enjoys a well-established network as well as a wealth of experience in the IT industry worldwide, all backed by a solid track record in serving local and multinational clients in Hong Kong, Macau, and Mainland China for two decades.
You will work closely with product teams and server-side developers in implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
Working as part of high performing DevOps scrums you will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it worksSuccess for you is developing desirable, elegant, and intuitive user journeys that are well integrated into the backend services.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Design, develop & implement mobile applications using React Native technologies
- Troubleshoot software development problems
- Collaborate with project managers, UX designers, backend developers and quality assurance to deliver projects for clients in various industries
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Technically proficient in React Native.
- 1-2 years experience in React Native development (Fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Extensive experience in developing iOS / Android applications
- Development experience in React Native Mobile is preferred
- Firebase knowledge an advantage
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strongly interested in software development
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn
- Good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Chinese-Mandarin (Cantonese is a plus)
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment but permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- 25-35K basic x 12 monthly salary
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.