A well-known Chinese bank is currently looking for a Fixed Income Credit Analyst candidate, this role will be under their Global Market Department.
- Work with bond investment managers and traders to prepare credit application.
- Perform credit and financial analysis, and provide recommendations for bond investment portfolio
- Provide investment idea to improve portfolio return
- Conduct industry research, market trend and issuer credit quality to support investment activities
- Prepare materials and present proposal in Credit Committee
- Conduct credit assessments on fixed income related products
- around 5 years of solid experience in a credit analyst role in banking industry
- Sound Knowledge of fixed income related products
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Qualification of CFA preferred
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.