The firm is seeking an experienced Derivatives Products Sales with 8-12 years of front office sales experience covering financial institutions, preferably covering Bank Portfolios.
The candidate will help expand a strong Financial Institution platform for interest rate, currency and commodity products.
Candidate should also be able to manage tight project deadlines, manage multiple tasks while working in a derivative trading floor environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver business from Clients that are currently not doing business with Corporate Bank in their group.
- Handle pricing and execution of various Fixed Income derivative transactions.
- Develop transparent pipeline and tracking of future trades / deal flow.
- Credit exposure modeling and trade execution.
- Manage ISDA/documentation process for client deals.
- Bring in JGB and other cash products business to the group firm, and help build a “one firm” framework.
Background and level of experience
- 8-12 years’ of front office experience in fixed income/currency derivatives and cash products.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- In depth knowledge of Excel for trade modeling and Word for client presentation.
- Aggressive self-starter who can make business that enhance bond sales on his/her own initiative.
- Native in Cantonese and Mandarin, Fluent in English
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.