Financial Analyst ( Contract base, Japanse FMCG)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003006787764
Employer Ref. MS-190124-1
Our client is a Japanese company in FMCG industry, seeking for the Financial Analyst of contract base for Hong Kong.
1. Collect, consolidate and analyze financial data (top-line sales trends and forecasts, marketing budgets, etc) in line with company’s goals and business objectives.
2. Perform monthly variance analysis for actual results in comparison with budget/forecast and reason for fluctuations.
3. Assist in budget (annual & strategic plan) & financial update processes and submission of reporting packages to Headquarters.
4. Assist in developing marketing budgetary control system:
• Collect and enter marketing actual/budget data with Quantity, Unit Cost information.
• Prepare monthly marketing actual report for comparison with budget/forecast data, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
• Monitor variances and recommend actions to management.
5. Work as a key coordinator to liaise and advise finance related matters across various business lines.
6. Assist in customer/product profitability analysis, evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the company as required.
7. Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports, financial modelling and feasibility studies as required.
Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst in MNCs with minimum of 3 years’ experience in reporting, financial forecasting, and information analysis. Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (emphasis on Excel/VBA & PowerPoint).
Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
Business travel is required.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.