Our client, a prestige investment bank in HK is now looking for a junior Finance Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the head, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting - Maintain proper accounting records for the bank in accordance with the bank’s standard policies & procedures and local statutory requirements
- Financial Management and Reporting - Monitor BAU results against plan and perform in-depth analysis on business results
- Liquidity and Funding Management - Draft and prepare liquidity reports and ensure its compliance with the bank’s policies and local statutory requirements
- Handle ad hoc duties and projects as instructed
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 4 years experiences in Banking Finance field
- CPA Holder
- Familiar with local regulatory reporting requirements
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.