- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great exposure to blockchain and crypto industry
- Prepare financial statements on monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations, cryptocurrencies wallet & credit card accounts.
- Review contracts on the payment terms.
- Oversee compliance with latest accounting standards.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes and deliverables, as well as the reporting and analysis between actual and budget.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic/Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in financial industries, with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Crypto space/Digital Asset.
- Sound knowledge of the SFC and HKEx rules and regulations and familiar with industry practices.
- Good understanding on the regulatory framework of crypto currency/blockchain industries preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Detail-oriented person who is able to manage execution under pressure.
- Self-starter, self-motivated personality, be able to work independently.
- Good command of English and Chinese (both written and spoken).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.