Responsible for financial controllership at HK branch level and subsidiaries, which includes financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, audit & taxation, liquidity & funding management and other finance-related matters which are properly prepared and controlled based on parent bank’s policies and methodologies as well as local statutory requirements.
The candidate will play a lead role, working together with business, technology and operation teams, to support the roll-out of new products and system integration & upgrade in Hong Kong from a finance perspective. This involves determining the accounting flows, identifying the financial & regulatory reporting requirements, mapping of chart of accounts, performing UATs, automation of financial & regulatory reports etc. to ensure the integrity of financial results and reports.
The incumbent will provide support to the Line of Business heads and Branch Manager on performance measurement, business results analysis, planning/budgeting and other tasks related to management reporting.
He/She will also handle the ad-hoc requests from local regulators, internal & external stakeholders and other finance counterparts.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to deal with multiple commitments / deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills
- University degree or above, major in Accounting / Finance or related area.
- CPA or equivalent designation is a must. CFA or other professional designation is preferred.
- MA return experience is a must.
- 8 to 12 years working experience in banking industry with 3–5 years in managerial position in accounting / finance with similar size.
- Sound knowledge of local and international GAAP
- In-depth understanding of local regulatory and tax requirements in banking industry
- Product knowledge in private/retail banking area is preferred
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.