- The Finance Associate (Accounts Payable) to join the global and expanding Finance team, based in Hong Kong office.
- Working closely with colleagues and stakeholders in London and across the regional offices.
- Responsible for coordinating, managing and maintaining an efficient purchase ledger and payroll function.
Supplier invoices & staff expenses
- Obtain purchase invoices and credit notes from suppliers in a timely fashion
- Collect and check staff expenses for (i) approvals, (ii) arithmetic accuracy and (iii) coding
- Pay suppliers in a timely fashion
- Swiftly deal with day-to-day supplier queries
Payroll & HR administration
- Liaise with the HR team and obtain all relevant information relating to new joiners and leavers
- Accurately prepare monthly payroll data and process MPF contributions
- Annotate bank statements and credit card accounts (for all Asia offices)
- Swiftly respond to any queries relating to the previous months expenses/invoices/documentation
- Where relevant, carry out ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in Business, Economics or Accounting
- 0-1 years proven experience as a purchase ledger administrator/owner (or equivalent) level position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to consult and positively engage with a wide variety of people/personalities to professionally deliver on requirements
- A keen eye for detail and diligent approach to work
- Self-motivated, have a analytical mindset, good with figures, organized and able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- A proactive approach, with a focus on the right solution, professionalism and value
- The ability to provide a hands-on, flexible approach, willing to respond professionally, enthusiastically and positively
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (other Asian language skills are also a plus)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.