Factory Manager - Northern China
Our client, a Hong Kong listed EMS company with it's manufacturing plants in Shenzhen and Suzhou, looking for a Senior Manger, manufacturing operations to be based in Suzhou.
- Manage and supervise Production and Manufacturing Engineering teams (such as PIE, SMT, and Auto Insertion) to ensure that all Environmental, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Budget, and Administration requirements are met;
- Continuous Improvement of Quality, Cost, and Delivery targeting single digit out-going dppm and drastic reduction of 7 wastes through the adoption of Lean, advanced quality control/improvement techniques, and instantaneous feedback system, etc;
- Overall responsible to maximize revenues and profitability for the Operations group assigned;
- Drive to minimize down time and change over time, maximize production efficiency, optimize staff and worker ratio, effectively utilize the labour force and control O/T;
- Take a leading role to work and maintain cooperative relationship with other departments and ensure speedy launch of new products, smooth mass production, and excellent customer satisfaction;
- Training and development of sub-ordinate staffs to enhance their effectiveness and knowledge.
- BS/MS in Electronics, Production, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in electronic manufacturing industry; of which 5 years at supervisory / managerial level in managing Production, Manufacturing Engineering and/or SMT;
- Sound knowledge in electronics manufacturing, manufacturing engineering functions such as SMT, AI, MI, PIE, and production/material planning;
- Work experience in manufacturing employing ICT, FCT, and/or accelerated testing;
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Mandarin;
- Self-driven with strong leadership, problem-solving skills, and sense of responsibility;
- Station in Suzhou is required.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you