* Experienced FX/Derivatives products marketing
* Front office sales covering corporate clients including NBFI, Non-Japanese Corporate, Project Finance
- Work closely with corporate, financial institutions and investment bankers for cross-selling FX & flow derivatives (FX, interest rate and commodity derivatives) for non-Japanese corporates, NBFI and structured finance clients in Asia.
- Identify and onboard new FX and treasury opportunities.
- Alert clients to market developments and suggest innovative trade ideas based on market conditions.
- Onboard new clients onto electronic FX trading platforms.
- Keep abreast of regulations and cross check rules prior to transaction execution.
- A Bachelor degree in Finance, economics, commerce or engineering.
- Over 5 years of experience in corporate treasury sales with a focus on FX and FX derivatives.
- Knowledge of FX business and markets.
- Knowledge of FX derivatives.
- Excellent presentation skills, proficiency with treasury systems such as Bloomberg or Reuters.
- Strong business ethics.
- A great team player.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.