Our client is now actively searching Japanese Speaking staff in Hong Kong.
Salary = Neg (based on current earnings)
- Review the individual and consolidated financial statements of Hong Kong, Tokyo & EU platform, and deliver the monthly management account to internal and external counterparties in a timely manner without major defects.
- Liaise with auditors in Hong Kong / EU and assist with the external and internal audit.
- Liaise with secretary companies in Hong Kong, Tokyo & EU for the double check of company registry, company secretary, accounting, payment, and all related services.
- Assist with regular tax filling and tax compliance issues if required.
- Compile corporate accounting, tax and budget management policy and procedures with the guidance of direct manager.
- Compile the accounting, tax, and budget management module within the corporate IT system with the guidance of direct manager
- Collect and keep the accounting, tax and budget management records and invoice originals.
- Other extra duties as required by direct manager and senior management.
- Bachelor Degree and above. Experience of studying abroad will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in as accounting, tax or similar for more than 2 years. Experience in big 4 accounting firms is preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of the MS Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) - Microsoft Office Specialist exams would be an advantage.
- Native level of Japanese and good command of written and spoken English are required. Chinese language is huge advantage.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional and proficient dealing with all tasks described in Duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to grasp new concepts very quickly and thrive in a busy work environment with the ability to create and implement more efficient processes.
- Self-motivated, independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.