We are looking for a VP level Institutional Fixed Income Sales for China market for my client, the leading global securities company. It's based in HK.
The firm is one of the leading full-line securities company in Asia covering all client segments with a broad range of financial products and services through its global network.
- Responsible for marketing and selling mainly flow credit products to a diverse range of institutional clienteles, including banks, portfolio managers, hedge funds, pension funds, and insurance companies.
- Manage and grow existing client accounts.
- Achieve designated annual fixed-income trading target and number of new business accounts.
- Possess exceptional network of industry contacts and deft business acumen with ability to identify new opportunities and spot emerging trends.
- Perform scenario analyses and examine risk and return possibilities for clients. Scrutinize counterparties to evaluate credit risk.
- Possess good knowledge of Credit products such as Asia Credit, EM Credit, US/EU Credit etc.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Over 7 years of relevant fixed income sales experience focusing on China financial institutional clients such as banks, insurance companies, asset managers, pension funds, banks, and securities firms.
- Work location is HK, will support relocation if needed
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and email@example.com
Please drop WhatsApp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!