Overall job scope:
- Provide a high standard of support and control for the Fixed Income Derivatives trading desks (including swaps, rates, credit, mortgages and structured desks) for a range of products including, IRS (Fixed/Float + Cleared/OTC, Basis, Inflation, OIS, Caps, Floors, CMS, FRAs), CDS (Single Name and Itraxx) and FX trades (XCCY Swaps, FX Swaps, Forwards and Options).
- Resolve any issues related to MarkitWire, Ice-Link, SEF or DTCC for bilateral or cleared trades in a timely manner and work closely with clearing brokers to resolve any positional breaks
- Ensure all issues or potential issues are highlighted to management in a timely basis. Report all potential compliance issues to management
- Regulatory – Become fully versed in all regulatory requirements pertaining to Fixed Income Derivatives covering, but not limited to, Hong Kong Trade Reporting, Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Mifid II Transaction Reporting.
- Process re-engineering – continue to review and question the validity of processes and functions within the team to ascertain whether processes should be automated in current form, or re-engineered. Question whether old processes are still required.
- Build relationships with desks and clients. In particular, become the “go to” person for all desk queries
- Product Knowledge – continue to increase understanding of Fixed Income Derivatives products, from operational processes through to risk and P&L attributes. Additionally, a solid understanding of MUREX and ISDA/OTC Confirmation documentation is a must.
- Daily reconciliations of trading activity from front to back, resolving trade and position breaks
- Oversee and direct processing of daily trade flow and trade query resolution
- Hong Kong Trade Reporting, Mifid II, Dodd-Frank and EMIR Transaction Reporting
- Preparation of monthly client valuations
- Produce and send out coupon fixings as our role as calculation agent
- Production of daily P&L flash
- Communication (both written and verbal) with both internal departments and counterparties, including settlement amounts
- Investigation of processes and resolution of issues with maximum cost efficiency
- Establish good working relationship with trading desks and various internal stakeholders including product control, settlements, collateral management, legal and compliance
- The employee will make decisions, with oversight of daily issues and will escalate to department manager according to size and cost of issue
- Work with MO management to develop future strategy for trading support impacting both MO and other business stakeholders
- Drive the direction of MI and control within the Fixed Income Derivatives and work closely with colleagues in Operations Control and the US Derivatives Middle OfficeProduce high-quality, value-added reporting to management
Degree holder of relevant disciples.
Excellent FI Derivatives product knowledge (flow and structured)
Good understanding of Regulatory environment – including EMIR/Dodd Frank, clearing landscape
Experience of MUREX, SEF’s, Markitwire and ICELINK an absolute MUST
At least 4-5 years’ relevant experience
Excellent command of English is mandatory
Interest parties, please feel free to call Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!