Our Client is looking for a FICC Associate to help with their business.
- Managing trade flow (from processing to affirmation and settlement of trades) and work with front office, all middle to back functional support team to ensure trading activities are properly booked in internal system. Working with the client and PBs to resolve all breaks in a timely manner and ensuring daily deliverables are met.
- Work on processing of corporate actions, post-trade events, trade lifecycle. Provide expertise advice to front office on trade booking such that all downstream reports are accurate.
- Work on root cause for re-occurring issue and break. Identify the issues and work out the solution with relevant teams
- Daily oversight of all trade booking, validation, life cycle management and settlement related activities.
- Suggest and implement process improvements and utilize technology to improve efficiency in terms of reconciliations process and other operations workflow.
- Ensuring Operational standards adhered to and any exception processes fully documented and approved.
- Participate in new product approval process by analyzing the impact on trade booking, settlement, end-of-day process, regulatory reporting
- Initiate projects when required, to facilitate IT Development or Process change. Ensuring Project management, lifecycle standards and tasks adhered
- Answer query both from internal and external audit, and provide necessary supporting document
- 5 years of experience in a trade support function
- A strong understanding of Fixed Income and Credit Structure Cash and Derivatives products in both exchange and OTC world, product lifecycles and settlement markets
- Control focused mind-set with track record in excelling in operation team
- Proven track record of driving changes initiatives for efficiency and/or control
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, able to manage front office expectation in meeting their request
- Strong organizational, communication and prioritization skills
- Proactive and take ownership of the assigned tasks
- Excellent PC skills with good understanding of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Collateral Management experience
- Understanding of common derivative instruments and a good understanding of ISDA/CSA Master Agreements & Definitions would be a plus
- Native speaker in Cantonese; fluent English and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.