Our client is a well known Financial Institution. They would like to look for an Equity Sales Trader (Equity/Equity Derivatives) to be their candidate.
- Producing daily market updates and market color for institutional clients
- Execute orders according to institutional clients instructions in a range of equity and equity-linked products
- Knowledge of macro products and understanding of all aspects of the Equity, Equity Derivatives & Equity Prime workflow
- Serving as desk contact for any trade queries
- Work closely with other sales traders to constantly monitor trades and executions including ensuring smooth settlement for all trades.
- Market the product suite to prospective clients
- Provide trade ideas and market the firm’s research
- Monitoring reports and updating any pertinent information related to client accounts
- Pre- and post-trade co-ordination with relevant teams on trade/booking related issues, confirms, setting up pricing calculators for tailored transactions
- Communicating with clients and addressing any inquiries in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience with hedge fund clients within investment banking industry;
- Experience of equity, equity derivatives and fixed income products;
- Experience developing and back-testing exotic structures;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.