- Wrote company research reports, earnings notes, and industry pieces for covered companies.
- Assisted in initiating coverage with different industries.
- Communicated with clients, sales and trading on company specific investment themes, industry trends and news flow.
- Developed and maintained relationships with industry contacts and company executives to enhance qualitative research.
- Built, maintained and forecasted company financial models and compiled industry statistics to support of research.
- Bachelor’s degree of business, finance, economics
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the investment industry.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Communication skills – equity research analysts attend meetings and make presentations about their research. This position requires strong communication skills in order to work with clients
- Consulting experience – equity research analysts provide financial information to clients. They offer innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Proactivity – the ability to work independently is necessary for this position. Equity research analysts are proactive and can work under limited supervision
- Valuation analysis – after conducting research, equity research analysts make valuation analyses to estimate the worth of businesses
- Analytical thinking – equity research analysts need strong analytical skills to conduct research and make predictions about company finances. They identify important factors that affect company performance, and they base their forecasts on these relevant factors
Interested parties, please feel free to call Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.