An international financial institution is currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their equity Institutional sales team in order to cope with rapid expansion in APAC.
• Provide highly specialised investment advice on companies in the given sector to a wide range of leading institutional investors in Hong Kong and Greater China region.
• Provide general support to senior sales team
• Assist with IPOs, follow-ons, and block trades
• Co-ordinate client request for research, project, etc.
• Synthesize and distribute relevant daily research reports relevant to clients
• Identify new client opportunities, grow and maintain client relationships
• Draw from various resources across the firm to deliver the best service to the client
• Liaise with research analysts, traders and other internal constituents on behalf of the sales team
• Assist in managing corporate roadshows, conferences, and analyst meetings with clients
• Formulate investment opinions.
• Dissemination of Equity Research
• Understanding of financial markets
• Helping to onboard clients in sector
• Provide opinion to media
• Develop Institutional and sell side relationships
Skills & Requirements
• Degree holder of Finance or related disciplines, master’s degree holder is advantage
• Min 5 years relevant experience from international financial institutions.
• Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Excellent Financial Modelling Skills
• Sales experience: establishing requirement and pitching solutions
• In depth knowledge and interest into the particular sector
• Strong team-working skills, able to build and maintain efficient business relationships
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Relationship building skills
~For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thank you!