Our client (Japanese F&B Company) is seeking Engineering Manager in Hong Kong.
- Identify and negotiate with suppliers/contractors for the new machine/equipment in terms of price, installation, transportation, storage and maintenance plans based on company’s requirements.
- Responsible for the creation of final design drawing/parameter setting as per company’s requirements and specifications for the new/existing production line/machine/equipment at defined schedule.
- Design, execute, modify and follow projects/maintenance plans of electrical and mechanical machine for production line and supervise machinery installation, debugging or modification.
- Conduct feasible studies in analyzing machinery problems and provide practical solutions for management review.
- Conduct trial test to new machine/equipment after installation to ensure the consistency with process design, specifications and standards.
- Tertiary educated or above in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
- 5 years solid experience in manufacturing environment or engineering related industries with at least 2 years of which at supervisory level.
- Holder of Electrical License – Grade A is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Auto CAD.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese & English. Good command in Mandarin.
- Be independent, responsible, flexible with good communication, negotiation, problem solving, project management and presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Occasional business trip is required when necessary.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.