The client is a leading Chinese asset management firm, they mainly focus on equity, fixed income, ETF and quant fund.
- Handle institution clients/distributors relationship, & promote products , propel growth of the company’s ETF business
- Mainly cover Korean, Taiwan or south east market
- Effectively communicates & cooperate with the team for cross-selling opportunities
- Prepare presentation materials, report and portfolio analytics regarding client requests
- Help in the preparation of sales and servicing calls, including preparing meeting presentations, conducting research on prospects, and assisting with addressing follow-up issues
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- At least 5 years’ experience in ETF, passive or index related investment products
- Proven track record of business development
- Independent and good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office, Visual Basic will be a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Hard working, Able to work independently
Please kindly contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Gordon) and CC to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. thank you.