Our client who is a well-known Chinese Securities house with strong presence in APC. They are looking for ECM candidate (VP to Director level) who has strong client base.
- Responsible for assisting in both origination and execution of equity transactions in various sectors.
- Acquire and expand institutional client base including fund houses, investment banks, listed companies and high-net-worth clients in local and overseas markets
- Responsible for the preparation of pitch presentations, schedules, investor targeting and feedback, and equity pricing materials.
- Responsible for roadshows and fund raising on ECM activities including IPO, underwriting and secondary market placement
- Perform equity transaction execution, which includes preparation and review of associated documentation, transaction summaries and analysis, satisfying both internal and external processes.
- Provide clients with professional investment advice on Hong Kong and overseas markets
- Liaison with the relevant stakeholders in all parties.
- Have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience in the investment banking industry
- Equipped with sound investment and financial market knowledge, rules and regulations of capital markets of Hong Kong and PRC market
- Good analytical, numeric, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Asian market experience is a MUST
- Fluency in Mandarin, and English is a MUST