E-Commerce Manager - Japanese Furniture Retail Company
Our client, a Japanese Furniture Retail Company , is seeking for a experienced E-Commerce Manager.
- Focus on brand building and digital Marketing in SEO, SEM, Facebook Content Creation, KOL Line Up for creating WOM, and Joint Promotion Line Up
- Focus in manage and achieve sale targets in multi channels SEO, SEM, Social Media, online Banner etc
- Handle brand building and full Marketing service planning including ATL, BTL, selling and operation; handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising
- Develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans
- Research the company’s core demographics in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the targeted ad buys
- Manager a small team
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers
- At least 2 years solid and related experience. Fashion retail industry is preferable
- Oversees sales and distribution of products through online shopping outlets
- Helps shape decisions about products, pricing and promotional strategies.
- Confident and pro-active individual who is passionate in business and digital
- Ability of improvement of operation, experience with BPR (business process re-engineering) is preferred
- Digital and social media expertise(preferable)
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
Amber.Lee @jac-recruitment.com, jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.