Our client, a renowned Foreign Bank, is looking for a Director / Executive Director - Corporate Finance (M&A) as below.
- Networking with corporates and investment banks to source target companies outbound M&A transaction
- Networking with buy-out investors including private equity fund managers to source buy- or sell-side advisory and related financing opportunities
- Participate in the execution work on various corporate finance type transactions including M&A and IPO deals
- Develop and review financial models within broadly defined guidelines
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Good relationship with local corporates and medium and large sized investment banks
- Good relationship with buy-out investors, in particular global top 300 or Asia Pacific-focused private equity firms, supported by the candidate’s recent experiences in buy- or sell-side advisory services
- Good relationship with medium and large sized investment banks
- Working knowledge of cross border M&A and related accounting and law concepts and principles
- Clear, enthusiastic and confident communication abilities (both written and oral) to correspond with senior corporate executives and clients
- Highly motivated and keen to take initiative; work effectively both independently and with other colleagues; have high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Native or Fluency in English is a must / Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Eligible for SFC Type 6 license for RO/EO
- Experienced M&A banker with more that 10 years career (more than 15 years experience is preferred) in investment banking, private equity or corporate finance in Large Investment Bank would be PLUS.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Law or Accounting from a top-ranked university
- Good network in IBs, local corporates in APAC and large buy-out funds would be valuable.
***Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.