- Formulating brand strategies for Southeast Asian markets
- Managing word-of-mouth marketing for online communities (forums, blogosphere, influencers etc.)
- Monitoring brand exposure and facilitating positive communications for online communities
- Conducting market research of media channels in Southeast Asian markets
- University degree in Marketing, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’ of online marketing experience, preferable with online communities, forums etc
- Good command of English, knowing Malaysian and / or Vietnamese is an advantage
- Experience with Financial industry / Southeast Asian markets is an advantage
- Good at drafting impactful articles for online communities
- Good team player, high flexibility, ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and business targets
- Passionate about the Social Media and latest online advertising technologies
- Fresh graduate may also be considered
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to contact Wallace Wong via wallace.wong[a]jac-recruitment.com (and ccjac.hk[a]jac-recruitment.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.