Our client, an international clothing is urgently looking for a Designer, Menswear to join their group.
- Responsible for designing from trend research, creative concept direction, design and product development process for couture evening wear/uniforms
- Design and development for embellishments and embroidery
- Sourcing, selecting and buying of fabric and trims for production
- Collaborate with fashion design and product development teams
- Translate design directions and concepts to technical drawings & size fitting; monitoring progress on sample-development; following up team progress on pre-production / production; as well as communication with technician and merchandiser.
- Conduct Design presentations
- Strong portfolio
- Good fashion sense and communication skills and team player
- Good understanding and experience on materials, product construction and production process is highly preferable.
- Self-motivated, independent, good interpersonal skills, detail-minded, mature, stable, willing to work under pressure and creative
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Willing to travel to Bangladesh and overseas if required
- Familiar with European fashion market
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.