- Develop OTC Derivatives business, including front to back office liaison across derivative trading, and monitor and guide regulatory developments
- Coordinate with internal and external legal and related parties in connection with the negotiation of legal agreements in the relevance business area.
- Apply in-depth understanding of market structure, trading and pricing, evaluate the associated risk and the practice of valuations to enhance current products and strategies within Wealth Management Department
- Identify key trends/potential opportunities within the market and the regulatory framework to achieve the goal of increasing income across derivative trading
- Provide support on projects and research for Wealth Management Department and work closely with the sales team to develop product strategy and enhance profits
- Master degree holder
- At least 10 years experience related to investment trading or derivatives business management
- Experienced in quantitative trading, related regulation and ISDA agreement
- Conversant in English and Mandarin
- Good organizational skills with outstanding attention to details
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.