Our Client is a well known asset management firm with very strong background. Now, they are expanding very fast.
- Overall responsible for the operations of all products including back to middle office and point of escalation
- To ensure operational efficiency and in a controlled environment within the team
- Regular review and update the operational procedures and formalize new procedures for new products
- To provide professional guidance on operational matters for internal stakeholders
- Actively monitor the services provided by service providers
- To provide training for team members
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline.
- CFA or CPA qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Fund accounting, Fund operations / Fund administration & Fund Accounts
- Custody banking experience in Fund transfer also considered
- Deep knowledge of the whole securities investment operations workflow
- Knowledge of unit trust / mutual fund accounting / valuation /mutual recognition
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and derivatives such as options, swaps, futures, NDFs (forwards),
- Sufficient management or supervisory experience
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Able to read/write and speak Chinese (including Mandarin) is required
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CC email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you