My client is a fast growing Chinese bank. They are searching for an experienced candidate as a Deputy Department Head under their Non-Bank FI Department.
- Lead and coach the designated sales teams to explore business opportunities and promote banking products e.g. deposits, treasury products (spot and forward FX transactions, swaps, and structured deposits), DCM, custody services to achieve business targets
- Establish and maintain solid business relationship with our Non-bank Financial Institutions and public-sector clients, including but not limited to securities firms, financial leasing companies, fund houses, insurance companies, sovereign funds, government agencies and NGOs)
- Provide quality service and tailor-made solutions to our customers
- Liaise with our branches in Mainland China and other offshore financial centres for cross border business
- Monitor customer portfolio, conduct credit risk analysis and annual review
- Ensure and monitor post-lending in compliance with bank policy and related guidelines
- Drive and lead product development and enhancement projects
- University graduated with at least 10+ years of relevant experiences in the financial industry
- Proven ability to deliver KYC for high profile client onboarding and renewals
- Advanced knowledge and verification methods of Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering Sanctions screening, and beneficial ownership identification and verification
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Strong marketing and financial analysis skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including fluent Putonghua
- Qualification of SFC license 1 and 4
- Qualification of CFA, CPA or FRM will be preferred, but not a must
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.