My client is an IT consultancy services company in the financial avenue.
They are now seeking for a Database Administrator to manage and support Windows and Linux batch scripts with proficiency in PostgreSQL / My SQL and MongoDB Database administration.
- Maintaining, configuring and providing reliable supports of computer systems, servers for the large scale enterprise systems
- Monitoring servers and performing proper remedy actions to ensure minimum impacts to server performance and up-time
- Maintaining the normal operation of the PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB databases running including backup and restoration, troubleshooting and SQL performance tuning, monitoring usage and capacity planning etc
- Participating in technical and administration tasks of database upgrade, database security tools implementations, vulnerability checks, server upgrade, migration and troubleshooting etc
- Managing and supporting Windows / Linux batch scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB Database administration
- Solid experience in Linux platform
- Knowledge of cloud-based database services will be an advantage
- Good team player, responsible and self-motivated
- Good command in Chinese and English, communicating in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.