ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the top apparel retailers worldwide and continues growing rapidly. They are making a huge organizational effort to achieve its goal of becoming the world's top digital consumer retailer company. For this high-priority project of transformation of their supply chain to put customers at the heart of every facet of their business activities, this client is seeking multiple, highly motivated, innovative candidates who can identify themselves with that vision and join their ranks.
ABOUT THE JOBYou will lead the overall algorithm operations for our entire supply chain. This is not only a research position, but an opportunity to apply your research in business, and sensing the impact you have on our company. Identify discussion points in each of our business processes, use data to analyze issues and derive solutions, to formulate optimal strategies and implement business reforms. Derive the optimal solutions to business issues by processing a vast amount of data accumulated in our global supply chain. Quickly and accurately make decisions in cooperation with the business side, and connect these decisions to essential business solutions.
Embark on a grand journey of transformation to the ultimate supply chain that puts customers at the heart of every facet of our business activities, which no other company in the world has achieved yet.
Ever-greater opportunity to lead company-wide change through a direct discussion with the top management. As a warehouse automation specialist, you are required to pursue improvements in productivity through the application of the latest technologies regardless of fields. In addition, you have the opportunity to challenge management.
- analysis of current operations;
- identification of issues;
- application of those issues to an analysis model;
- communication of quantitative reasoning based on analysis to business departments in an easy-to-understand manner;
- promote business reforms involving various stakeholders.
- Previous experience of discovering and solving business issues using data, and implementing solutions derived from analysis.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and mathematical optimization algorithms
- Ability to summarize analysis processes and results in an easy-to-understand manner for business divisions, as well as communication and presentation skills to convince stakeholders.
- Willing to deepen his/her expertise in a particular field and apply it in business
- Motivated to create new value with his/her own hands
- Willing to change the world using the creations that he/she has made
- Prefer to perform a dynamic and speedy work
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Permanent/Full-time position, Tokyo-based
- Basic monthly salary is negotiable and depending on previous annual salary and prior experience
- Comprehensive social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, nursing care insurance)
- Flexible 5-day week
- Visa support service if you do not already have a work visa for Japan
- Relocation support if appropriate
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.