Our client is one of the largest ICT providers in the world with employees worldwide. It's a professional consulting company, with a Card & Payments division of over 1,000 employees, and millions of payment systems transactions per month. Their global payment hub headquarters in Hong Kong, which is responsible for spearheading and expanding the payment service provider and acquiring services worldwide to their premium client base which represents over 10,000 enterprise-class clients and 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
- Provide sales and customer services support to clients and the sales team
- Answering customer inquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Processing complaints and, if appropriate, issuing refunds.
- Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
- Provide sales administrative support including new business follow-up and maintain good record keeping
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Welcome fresh graduates to apply
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of full-time or part-time work experience
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Intermediate or better in Japanese (JLPT N2 qualified or above)
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment yet permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- HKD 16,000 - 18,000 basic x 12 monthly salary
- 12 AL days
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via email@example.com (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.