Our client is a leading global Investment Bank. They are looking for a VP / Director of M&A Advisory in HK for their M&A team who can speak fluent Mandarin and English. 20-30% is for origination work and the rest will be execution / project management work.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a small team, and will be primarily
responsible for supporting, and in occasions, leading cross-border and domestic M&A deal origination, execution and financial advisory services in Greater China.
The incumbent will primarily perform and structure the execution of M&A transactions including supporting senior marketer in business development, conducting due diligence, managing client relationships, assisting in the documentation process, coordinating the activities of the working team, guiding junior team members and liaising, with overseas offices and the relevant regulatory authorities.
- 5 to 6 years’ M&A origination and execution experience gained with sizable/boutique financial institutions or Big4 Corporate finance team
- Possess good knowledge in finance, strong analytical, communication and writing skills, with proven ability to perform financial modeling (such as DCF valuation) and financial analyses
- Possess good project management and problem solving skills, be able to proactively contribute ideas and demonstrate initiatives
- Experience in client service and possess client leadership to anticipate clients’ needs, advise clients accurately and influence clients’ mind-sets
- Possess good leadership quality and be able to lead, guide and coach junior staff (e.g. analysts)
- A team player with flexibility and positive attitude
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written, is a must
If you are interested, Please send CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org(Atten : Ted) and email@example.com