Our client, a leading Chinese bank is now actively hiring for a Credit Risk Manager. Reporting to the team head, you will be responsible for the following:
- Draft and prepare credit assessment for credit proposals on large corporate and FI
- Monitor credit risk portfolio on large corporate and FI customers
- Draft and prepare reports on risk monitoring results and material credit issue
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in drafting credit proposals
- Comfortable with Chinese proposals
- Good analytic skills
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.