Our client, a prestige Chinese Corporate Bank is now hiring for a Credit Manager to join the team. Report to the head of credit, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare and draft credit proposals of large corporate and financial institutions submitted by marketing departments
- Perform macro-economic risk analysis, industry risk analysis, business risk analysis, financial risk analysis, management risk analysis, facility structure analysis, collateral risk analysis on products including but not limited to bilateral loans, syndication loans, trade finance, bonds, treasury & derivative products, etc.
- Evaluate credit risk oncorporate and FI customers and take counter actions when risk are identified.
- Draft and report results on risk monitoring and material credit issues to Section Head.
- Other ad hoc duties
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Credit area
- Familiar and comfortable with Chinese proposals
- Experiences in working with Large corporate
- Native Cantonese, fluent mandarin is a plus
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.