- To review and determine credit approval authority of credit applications in accordance with related guidelines and procedures;
- To review and provide appropriate recommendations for the credit applications for Management’s decision;
- To gather credit and related information on customers and related industry for more effective analysis;
- To visit customers or the related sites with RM for better credit analysis;
- To prepare the credit monitoring reports such as early warning sign, covenants and fund usage;
- To learn and support the preparation of portfolio report, credit cost report and stress testing, etc;
- To support in the establishment, review and revision of internal operation procedures periodically;
- To support in the initiation and implementation of project streamlining the workflow including automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in credit analysis and monitoring in the finance industry;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.