Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a Credit Analyst as below.
- Credit analysis of corporate and FI customers in East Asia such as China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan;
- To perform credit reviews and analysis on existing / prospective, corporate / FI customers (banks and non-banks such as security houses), and other relevant parties, based on credit proposal and other related information;
- To make independent, impartial and useful recommendations on credit proposals and credit-related matters to the management of the Department, based on the credit reviews and analysis;
- To gather credit-related information on the customers from internal and external sources, e.g. FI customers, public authorities and institutions, credit agencies, other banks, etc;
- To visit customers (offices/premises) whenever necessary to obtain more in-depth and accurate information.
- Several years of solid relevant experience;
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Acct/Finance/Banking would be a plus;
- CFA preferred;
- Japanese & Mandarin skills would be an added advantage;
- Good PC Skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal & analytical skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Occasional business trips are required.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.