Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a Credit Analyst as below.
- Help RM to prepare Credit Proposal/Credit Application for HO’s approval, review credit evaluation with risk mitigation on business / industry / financial / security analysis etc.
- Closely monitor covenant sheet & timely completion of credit related works including but not limited to asset assessment, watch-list, rating review & credit review.
- Facilitate and support RM in completing the transactions.
- Provide advisory support to RM when necessary.
- Closely monitor and keep track of latest development of existing accounts.
- Closely monitor the development of potential problem accounts & report to HO & management in a timely manner.
- Support RM to establish and develop market contacts for businesses selected by the Bank and develop strategies for expanding the current clientele base.
- Support RM to identify & develop new business opportunities in areas under charge with an aim to achieve a more diversified customer base so as to enhance the bank’s profitability.
- Help RM to manage and strengthen customer relationships, cross-sell products and services as well as portfolio risk management.
- Degree holder.
- Solid work experience as a Credit Analyst or relevant position in financial institutions.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin / Cantonese.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.