Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a Credit Analyst as below.
- To perform credit analysis on customers to ensure smooth document circulation and to obtain approval;
- To prepare credit applications and related documents;
- Perform coordinating functions in managing submission of credit application, rating and credit related report, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit analysis field (without Corporate Banking experience will be considered);
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel;
- Able to read, study and make analysis based on financial figures.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Credit Analysis / Approval
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Full Time, Permanent
Five-day work week
About JAC Recruitment Hong Kong Co., Limited
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.