Corporate Research Department (East Asia Office) has two major responsibilities:
1. Executing an authority related to internal credit rating; and
2. Conducting research and analysis for better credit decisions.
- To conduct research and analysis of a specific industry, company or company group with a fair and impartial view in pertinent, persuasive, and timely manner;
- To conduct tasks related to the execution of internal credit rating assignment, including the determination of a credit rating of covered customers, the preparation of credit rating-related reports, and the processing of credit rating applications;
- To visit customers (offices/plant in HK, China and other places if appropriate) with business promotion divisions whenever necessary for obtaining more in-depth and accurate information on the customers for analysis purpose;
- To support senior staff for smooth, appropriate and proactive operation of the department.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (such as Big4 FAS Valuation, Restructuring, Modeling or Credit Rating agencies);
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Strong understanding in PRC regulations & business;
- Occasional business trips are required.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.