My client is a Leading Japanese Bank. They are looking for Senior associate or VP level candidate to join their corporate finance team in HK. This opportunity will have different exposure in cross-border M&A, IPO, ECM and DCM.
You will be joining a dynamic team that has developed throughout the years a solid track-record with large corporate all over the world.
· Originate and pitch global M&A, corporate restructuring and ECM financing ideas to the clients in collaboration with other IBD products team
· Leverage expertise across products and sectors to customize offerings and solutions that meet clients’ strategic and financial objectives
· Conduct financial analysis and prepare marketing materials
· Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members
· Bachelor’s degree in business related disciplines;
· 5-10 years of experience in investment banking or corporate finance, preferably with execution experience in DCM, ECM or M&A transactions;
· Good knowledge of Capital markets and M&A with strong analytical and communication skills;
· Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please kindly contact directly to: email@example.com (Attn: Ted) and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org