They are a leading Chinese Investment bank with strong business pipelines. It is one of the top ranked firms for securities trading and stock listing offers in China. To cope with the fast expansion, they are looking for high caliber Corporate Finance Associate to VP candidates to join the team., this person will support IPO and corporate finance department for execution in HK.
- Handle corporate finance assignments, including IPOs, corporate advisory and other corporate finance activities;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and participate in deal /transaction origination
- Conducting industry analysis, peer comparison, financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, execution etc.
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties on the transactions;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with at 3-6 years relevant experience in banking or financial services or Audit firm industry;
- Proven track record of Audit experience on IPO deals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
To apply please email a MS Word version resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com(Atten Ted). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.