Out client is a Foreign Investment Bank which is looking for a Corporate Finance Associate for their China Origination Team.
- To be involved in a wide range of corporate finance transactions including ECM(IPO & CB), Cross-border M&A, etc;
- Ability to conduct valuation analysis for M&A and ECM transactions;
- To prepare financial analysis,feasibility studies, listing documents and presentations;
- Originating and Executing the corporate finance transcations;
- and To communicate with clients, professional parties and regulators.
- Min. 4 years of experience with bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
- Experienced in serving the Greater China Client in international bank or cross-border M&A firm;
- Capable running M&A transcation (both buy and sell-side) and capital market transcation with instructions from senion banker;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, native in Mandarin will definiely be an advantage;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.