Our client is a top Chinese firm who has high reputation in the market and has strong pipeline all over the world. Their IBD has strong IPO and M&A business. They are looking for candidate from Analyst to VP level who has strong IPO execution experience in well know IBD. It is not a urgent hiring that they would like to wait till the candidate get bonus.
- Handle corporate finance assignments, including IPOs, corporate advisory FA,and other corporate finance activities;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and participate in deal /transaction origination
- Conducting industry analysis, peer comparison, financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, execution etc.
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties on the transactions;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with at 2-7 years relevant experience in investment banking or financial services industry;
- Proven track record of successful corporate finance transaction execution (IPO);
- Good knowledge about securities market and corporate finance activities;
- Familiar with investment banking operations with relevant experience in project management and possess sound analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
If interested, please send us your CV along with current and expected salary to Doris.Wu@jac-recruitment.com (Atten : Doris) and CC to email@example.com