Our clients are now expanding their business. They would like to look for several Corporate Finance candidates (Analyst / Associate / AVP / VP / Director level).
- To be involved in a wide range of corporate finance transactions (e.g. IPOs, spin-offs, M&As, compliance advice, restructuring and other fund raising activities);
- To fully participate in the due diligence and execution processes;
- To prepare financial analysis, feasibility studies, listing documents and presentations; and
- To communicate with clients, professional parties and regulators.
- Min. 2 years of experience with bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and the Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulations;
- Willing to travel occasionally;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
- Big 4 candidates in transnational banking / financial advisory or with good knowledge in Financial Due Diligence will also be considered.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.