Our clients are some Foreign/Chinese Investment Bank. Their IBD are looking for candidates to join them as a Corporate Finance Analyst/Associate/VP/Director.
- Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments;
- Independently executing a board range of corporate finance transactions such as IPOs, takeovers and mergers, acquisitions and disposals, restructuring and fund raising exercises;
- Assisting senior bankers in developing and maintaining relationships with key clients;
- Participating in deal/transaction origination, prepare marketing materials, and assisting in marketing and business development activites;
- Support senior management and assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree in finance, accounting, law or business-related discipline (Holders of professional qualification such as CPA or CFA are preferable);
- At least 3 years’ corporate finance experience/Big 4 M&A team/Big 4 Valuation team;
- Willing to learn and work as a team wihn strong due diligence skill and valuation skills;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and other relevant rules and regulations are desirable;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as fluency in Putonghua;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.