Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for AVP in their Credit Control & Agency Team.
About the Team:
Credit Section is responsible for analyzing and making recommendation on credit applications, checking and reviewing loan documentation, analyzing branch portfolio and prepare portfolio report etc.
- To perform overall daily operations in relation to checking and reviewing of credit & security documents;
- To perform credit facility registration and manage customer's financial data input;
- To monitor and conduct custody operation / scanning of credit documents, specimen signatures update and filing;
- To assist team head to establish, review and revise internal operation procedures periodically;
- To initiate, conduct and implement workflow streamlining;
- To prepare, check periodic internal and management reports;
- To conduct training to the branch staff and to other offices, when necessary;
- To learn and prepare for cross back up of another of the Section;
- To participate or take lead to operational excellence project/ assignment as designated by team head/ section head.
- Minimum around 2 years' experience in loan documentation and administration in Corporate Banking;
- Basic Knowledge in accounting;
- Good computer skills and experienced in MS Office applications;
- Process work in a timely, punctual manner, active, open minded;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Analyst.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.