My client is investment is a financial and investment services company owned by one of the Big Four state-owned commercial banks. They are now looking for a corporate advisory candidate, around VP level.
Job Description :
- Lead and execute deals (Takeovers Codes and the Listing Rules implications)
- Identification of deal breakers and recommendations
- Multiple transaction proposals: scenarios, sensitivities & risk assessment
- Management of professional parties
- Expectation gap management (clients vs. regulators vs. professional parties)
- Identification of significant and unusual terms & conditions in material contracts
- Pitching prospective clients and client management
- Technical and financial analysis
- Financial modelling advices
- Market comps, DCF valuations and working capital forecast recommendations
- Regulatory and compliance management
- Analysis on Takeover code - Rules 25, 26 implications / Listing Rules Chapters 13, 14 & 14A
- Identify and pre-empt HKEx and SFC style comments
- University Degree or above plus professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM or CPA
- Candidates with experience in Big 4 AND HKEX will be considered, at least three years working experience in Listing department or transaction advisory or corporate finance field.
- Fluent English and native or near native Mandarin.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Atten : Chloe) and email@example.com